Friday 27 December 2013

I aM a BoReD fReAk

I have colourfull life with all people around me

I am actually bored , so here's a rendom and weird facts about me that i find amusing

1 ) I have the ability to wiggle my both ears . Yes , Its True  !!! 
2 ) I sleep only on one side of the bed and its always the right side !
3 ) My bedtime is at 12:30 pm . If i sleep later than that i'll be a cranky nanny
4 ) My enemies is always stalking me -,-'
5 ) My phone is always be my bestie , my soul and my everything always be my life saver 
6 ) I grew up with the internet , so i will spend my time on my blog , twitter , facebook , tumblr , Instag e.t.c
7 ) I wrote in blog since i was 12 , because i love to write what i feel . hate's , love's
8 ) I loike family guy , Simpsons , Spongebob and Despicable Me . They make me happy , laugh and yellow
9 ) I love eat , because I have MONSTER stomach that would totally growl so LOUD !!!
10 ) I  love people who Love me ! and I hate people who Hate me *life simple

No comments:

Post a Comment