Sunday 2 June 2013

Alhamdulillah , thank you Allah

29 . Mei . 2013 , I finally got my Sem 3 final result . oohhyyeeaahhhh alhamdulillah comparing to the last sem. This sem is quite better lah . all of my friends were success 100%  in our final exam . Seriously sangat - sangat  HAPPY .
Thanks to all my family members . sayang and to all my 80 babies sekalian yang banyak beri semangat and doa yang tak putus - putus . A big thanks to all 80 babies yang banyak tolong dalam Class and Ward . Love both of you !!!


I said to my self :

' Kalau Kau Tak Lulus Kena Repeat Papper Tak Boleh Balik Padan Muka Kau '

Kejam kan ? I did it !!! Inilah namanya catalyst . Nak balik cuti Sem  punya pasal kena lulus dulu .
Seeing them smile happily , How relief I felt here ' heart ' . this's for you mom dad . thanks for always be there when i need you . thanks for my beloved ' sahabat ' For teaching me those miracles words ' When you feel like givig up , close your eyes , think of your parents and then the victory will be your soon , thanks


Jangan pernah give up , Trust yourself , Setiap masalah ada jalan penyelesaian . Apa yang kau dapat hari ni adalah atas Usaha kau selama ni !!! And put all your trust on Allah . he's knows what the best for you :)


Semoga aku dan 80 babies dekat KKSP tu kekalkan kejayaan ini .. dan Smoga kami berjaya di Dunia dan di Akhirat . Aminn ~


No comments:

Post a Comment